If you just need an official transcript to send to an employer or a college/university, please search "Transcript" in the Help search.



NOTE: Please make sure that your mailing address is correct before completing your order.

1: Sign into your FVHS student account by clicking on "Login" in the upper right corner of our home page

2. Once in your Student account, make sure you are in My Campus (tab is at the top of the screen).

3. Scroll to the bottom.

4. You will see:


View/Print Transcript

FVHS Registrar: 

My Registrar

 Request Documents

5. Click on "Request Documents" and place your order.  This will send a Graduation Package to you, which includes your Diploma or Certificate, as well as an official transcript.  These are for your personal records.